Stop being frustrated, or even worse, DISSAPOINTED with your photos and learn the simple tricks and techniques that will help you take photos you're proud of.
This in-person workshop is designed to help you gain creative control over your camera.
What you'll learn:
- How to use your camera's modes
- Controlling exposure with Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- Composition techniques and tips
- Light Metering and why your camera sometimes gets it wrong
- Getting Sharp images
- About filters, release remotes, tripods, lenses and accessories
- Common mistakes photographers make (and how to make sure you don't make them)
When: 2:00 pm Saturday 15th October 2022
Duration: 2.5 hours
Where: Nelson Bay - Venue TBC*
*Details will be sent to your inbox on completion of checkout.
100% More Confidence Guaranteed - If you don't feel more confident to get out and shoot I will give you 100% of your money back... I cannot be any fairer than that!
lifetime Access to the On3legs Private VIP online student group
Camera Setup Checklist ($47 Value)
Composition Checklist ($47 Value)